Each episode of Phineas and Ferb always features a song that goes along with the episode's plotline. Depending on that particular episode's tone, the songs range from upbeat sing-alongs to slower ballads.
This was the kick off season for this show. From the get-go, the characters are lovable and have a lot to sing about. Plus, they gave a platypus a theme song. It doesn't get much better than that.
- Perry the Platypus (theme song): This song describes the awesome, the cool, the ever so flashy-Perry and his adventures! It reoccurs in every episode. Some episodes have the full version with lyrics, others just have the beat.
- Backyard Beach: If you're looking for kids that rock out for their peers for the sake of rocking out (no grades included), then this is the song for you.
- Gitchee, Gitchee, Goo: It's a song created specifically to get stuck in your head during Phineas and Ferb's short pop star career. Good call Agent P by recalling this song episodes later when evil came calling! This song is the best to beat Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirz as it had a much more catchy beat than his did!
- My Undead Mummy and Me: Who knew you could be BFFs with a mummy? Thanks, Phineas and Ferb!
- He's Bigfoot: A song about Bigfoot that will eat and stomp you? Good thing this is catchy because you'd be scared otherwise.
- Phinedroids and Ferbots: Phineas and Ferb are robots?! Just kidding. They just have way cool robots with killer dance moves for this song. And they're shutting down for summer vaycay too.
- Truck Drivin' Girl: There's a pig in that custom made monster truck! Good thing there's at least an adult present because Candice (who only has a learner's permit) is a crazy driver!
Phineas and Ferb aren't slowing down anytime soon with all of their groovy beats. If anything, more diversity has been added to their list of tracks. There are get up and dance songs, ballads, knocking on Disneyland songs, and songs that teach a lesson. Keep the hits coming, guys!
- Mission Song: It's like It's a Small World-involving Agent P. There was so much effort put into this just to let him know he has a brand new mission.
- I'll Save You, You'll Save Me: Candice has a crush on her fellow lifeguard. She's gonna need mouth to mouth, T-L-C, P-R-E, M-T-Venus, and Mars.
- Flawless Girl: You want to be her. She's a Flawless girl! Yes, even kid's cartoons have ads for (fictional) beauty products.
- When Will He Call Me? Poor Candice just isn't very lucky in love because she's waiting for her crush to call seemingly forever. But hey, we've all been there.
- Quirky Worky Song: This is totally a knock on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Is there anything these guys won't sing about? It's fun for adults and kids.
- Come On, Kids: How do you fight a gelatin monster? With super soakers filled with water...duh.
- We're Watching & Waiting: Well, if you're waiting anxiously, at least this song give you a tune to jam out to in the meantime.
- Evil Love Song: He's back again. It's Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirz, but he's found love. Evil love. And she's just as evil as him.
- Let's Go Digital: Analog is so five terabytes ago. Upgrade like Phineas and Ferb say or you'll be left behind. Virtual is so the only way to go!
- Mother Nature Won: You can't dabble in Nature. It's forever. According to this song, Mother Nature always beats technology. Game over.
Phineas and Ferb really hit their stride and had become a Disney phenomenon by this point. Not to mention that Perry (or Agent P) pretty much acquired his own following. Plus, who doesn't hum his theme song after every episode. Everyone does.
- Dance Baby: Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirz even has an evil workout he does. Wow. He even got his arch-nemesis, Agent P, to join him too!
- Running From Love: Love is a scary thing, especially if you're running from it in a bear suit. Only a bear suit. No other animal suits will work out here.
- Livin' With Monkeys: Aw Candice! Don't let life get you down! At the end of the day, at least you wrote a killer ballad! Keep that chin up girl!
- Frienemies: Everyone has a frienemy in life. They just can't do anything right. So why not write a song about it?! Besides, you like disliking each other.
- Don't Look Down: This is so Indiana Jones style. Got to keep on your toes and follow your nose--just don't look down.
- Get Down: Wow, a "me day" is what everyone needs sometimes. Just stop doing something and do the non-reaction. You know, don't get up...just stay on the couch.
- Shot in the Butt with a Dart: No one wants to get shot in the butt with a dark. According to this song, you have roughly 17 seconds until you go unconscious...which is about how long this song is.
- Highly Unconventional Vehicle: Which animal attributes would you put to your unconventional vehicle? Well, Phineas and Ferb have many they would add to theirs. It truly is very unconventional.
- The Way of the Platypus: Agent P is such a cool cat...or platypus. It must be that beaver tail and duck bill. Maybe this song will teach you some of his way cool ways.
- Drusselstein Driving Test Waltz: Driving tests are tough, but poor Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirz just isn't a very good driver. Maybe he should just stick to being evil.
In season four, Phineas and Ferb keep on pumping out catchy song after catchy song, so this summer party has to keep on going strong!
- Foam Town: There's nothing cooler than going to Foam Town on your skateboard. This group of kids are the most gnarly peeps of summer time. At least their insurance plans don't have to pay if they totally wipe out.
- Chupacabra Ho: Well, they already looked for Bigfoot, so why not search for the Chupacabra, too? These kids are really incredibly daring.
- Waggle Dance: They can even rap too! Even those these Girl Scouts have dance patches, they'll still go above and beyond with their waggle dance! Everyone shake your rear end!
- Summer All Over the World: Summertime is obviously Phineas and Ferb's favorite time of year. So much so that they wrote this catchy song for their adoring fans all about it. They are having so many parties in the meantime too!
- My Cruisin' Sweet Ride: These guys have so many sweet rides, but this one is the sweetest of all. Heck, the visor mirror is a literal vanity and the glove box has actual hands!
- Danville Square Dance: Oh boy, the infamous square dance. Hasn't everyone felt awkward doing this number in gym class? Who wants to dance it during the summer?! Poor kids.
- Der Kinderlumper: Ah! This song is scary! For the bad kids anyway. Just don't blow bubbles in the bathtub, have water in your eyes...or breathe. YIKES!
- On a Handcar: When was the last time anyone actually used a handcar? This show really takes it on back with this number about railroad hand cars. But a handcar is also a metaphor for life too according to this track.
- Mid-Life Crisis: This song is for all those adults with spray tans and getting back together with their old band. It's pretty bad when a kid's show is writing a rock song about this unfortunate time in life.
Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
Yes, Phineas and Ferb have a movie too. Who would expect anything less from these two adventurers? Not to mention they got Slash in on the action! How awesome is that?! Amazon has the official soundtrack for streaming.
- Everything's Better with Perry: Okay, Perry, or Agent P, is the coolest character on this show for sure. He just makes everything better, even brushing your teeth. Well, Phineas and Ferb say so--so it must be true.
- Brand New Best Friend: Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirz has a new best friend, and it's him from another dimension. Well, even evil geniuses deserve a best friend too, right? What better best friend than a carbon copy of yourself?! It's twice the evil.
- Robot Riot: Hold on to your pants, this one rocks pretty hard. Well, it is a robot riot after all. But the robots are so going to lose this battle. It's so on.
- Kick it Up a Notch: Hold on, is that the actually Slash shredding on guitar. Yup, it so is. Even this '80s rocker got in on the Phineas and Ferb action. Awesome!
There Are More Hits to Come
There are many, many more Phineas and Ferb songs since there are four seasons (and a movie) worth of shows, each with at least one song featured within it. The song Perry the Platypus (Theme Song) along with the show's theme song are featured in almost every episode of Phineas and Ferb. Most of the tunes have a fun, pop rock sound that is popular with teens and adults alike.